Siberian Baseball

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Junior looking for a change of scenery

According to the Cincinnati Enquirer, Ken Griffey Junior wouldn't mind a new clubhouse to hang out in for the second half of the season, preferably one with a few championship trophies laying around.

Short of that, a team with a chance to play in October would be just fine, too.

According to the Enquirer:

Griffey, who enters tonight's game hitting .229 with four home runs and 15 RBI, says he expects the Reds to approach him before the July 31 non-waiver trade deadline seeking his approval for a trade.

My situation is different only because I can tell them where I want to go. I want to be in position to win a championship. I'm not strong-arming anybody, but that's the way it is."


(Image from: HomerDerby.com)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home