Siberian Baseball

Monday, August 06, 2007

That Vinnie Delpino, what a foulmouthed scamp

I'd know that voice anywhere.

"Ball on ham," it said, further damning Mickey Rivers for placing his junk on the post game deli spread in The Bronx is Burning.

While Thurmon Munson brought Rivers up on charges in kangaroo court for allegations that his private parts touched the ham, Max Casella as Dick Howser offered what might be a great name for a fantasy baseball team next year.

Ball. On. Ham.

And since I can't give you video of this - well, right now until TiVo gets hip to Vista - I'll share this instead. I agree wholeheartedly.

I think there should be some new twists. Like the part where Joe DiMaggio comes back. Or, where it turns out that Munson was a ghost... all... along...

What a twist!

( I've updated with a new screen capture of Vinnie, all grown up.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home