Siberian Baseball

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Blasphemy

I'm surfing through the MLB Shop this morning, figuring with the Late to Mid-Summer (but before August 25) Sale -seriously, how many sales does MLB.com have per year? - I should see what was available.

In addition to several jokes to The Girl about Twins garbage available with her birthday around the corner - Twins shot glasses? No. Twins can cooler? No. Twins diaper pail? No. - I stumbled across the Chicago Cubs Legends DVD set to bookend the 2004 Red Sox Championship set.

I'm squinting to see what is on the DVDs, because there's still no write-up with the DVDs to explain what's on them and I see the following - Greg Maddux, Sammy Sosa, Ryan Sandberg? The image here has been cut down, but the full one should be on the site still.

Way to be accurate MLB, I hope that's been corrected on the actual DVDs. It just shows how much you value and respect your fans. I don't see how people would get the impression that you're only an anything for a buck league.

(Image enlarged from MLB.com)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home