Siberian Baseball

Friday, June 01, 2007

Out with the old...

For those who didn't see the news on the RSS feed from The Mothership, one of my favorite Twins blogs is done (hopefully just for now) as Batgirl is going to take time out for her young family.

I find this to be much more sincere than when I here it from some athlete or disgraced politician.

In its place on the links section will be a new site - I can't call it a blog, but that's where it'll be for now - Ballhype.

Very cool concept, very addicting, very likely the reason I'll eventually be fired.

Not that they don't have an acceptable case right now, just the reason it'll get pushed over the top.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Thanks for the link, and we're happy to have a fellow Minnesotan (I'm a Rochester native) on the site!

    Please, please do not get fired over Ballhype. Otherwise we will be forced to set up an unemployed blogger fund, and we can't afford it right now.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Friday, June 01, 2007 10:40:00 PM  

  • I'll make sure to hold on for dear life until that fund gets a little fuller, then.

    In either case, it's like I said - a firing would be a long time coming, I think they just need a reason...

    By Blogger Matt G, At Saturday, June 02, 2007 3:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home