Siberian Baseball

Sunday, April 22, 2007

I'm officially concerned

OK, I was done with the posts for the evening - and I'm making a major effort to lay off the Red Sox and the Cubs and focus on the leagues as a whole more this year, I swear - but it has me worried that Daisuke Matsuzaka has been taken under Julian Tavarez's wing.

Between the little mime theater about how to pitch - and maybe drill - A-Rod and now him being buddy-buddy in the dugout, I feel like a concerned parent who sees their kid starting to hang out with a rougher crowd.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • Johnny Vander Meer is the only pitcher in baseball history to pitch back-to-back no-hitters. I learned that fact as the answer to a trivia question on the Wrigley Field scoreboard at a game that I attended in second grade. It's amazing that I have the capcity to recall that type of information, yet I never can remember where I put my socks.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Tuesday, April 24, 2007 9:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home