Siberian Baseball

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Well, at least it isn't Zambrano's fault

There are two outs in the top of the fourth inning of the Cubs/Dodgers game and Chicago has made errors at first, second and third base.

Add Ryan Theriot's barehanded adventure and it's been an amazing game all around for the Cubs.

My wife wasn't watching the game when I passed through to the kitchen in the middle of the "bleed out" inning.

"What's the score?" she asked.

"I dunno, like four or five to nothing," I said. "The defense is playing like shit."

"Wow," she said. "That's a lot of runs if the game just started."

It's like she's never seen the Cubs play before.

Update: Hey, hey! Theriot just got his error. That's one for everyone! A new record! Mark it down! Aww, hell... Why am I still watching this? It's like watching TBS broadcast someone breaking into my truck.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home