Siberian Baseball

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Mike Lowell seems to be really good with kids

From Red Sox Monster comes this series of audio clips from a Q&A session with Mike Lowell, who was speaking to kids at Niketown in Boston on Monday.

There's a lot to get through, but he genuinely seems to be having fun with the group and has quite a few surprising answers. It's up for grabs whether the kids asked better questions than the pros usually do - I have a short list of announcers I can imagine chiming in with, "I don't know what a tee is..."

Check in around the 9:00-mark to hear Lowell's thoughts on the difference between Wrigley and Fenway. I totally agree.

I'll have to drop him a line to see if the Fever Pitch fans are worse than Iowans and Trixies, or if it's the other way around.

(Image taken for Siberian Baseball)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home