Siberian Baseball

Sunday, July 01, 2007

My, what a fine grassroots effort

I do realize that most people don't buy tickets from multiple teams' ticket offices like I've done. I say that, because I realize most people only get e-mails from their home team.


After a few moves and different ticket situations, I now get regular e-mails from five or six teams - it just so happens that three of those teams have players in the running this year for the Final Vote.


Looks like MLB was all over this as I got three e-mails in rapid succession tonight. I know these need to be worked up quickly and sent along, but this is pretty much the least effort that can be spent and still actually do some work. The team colors don't even match. Can't they at least try to make it look like the teams are excited about their players?



(Images from MLB.com mailings)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home