Siberian Baseball

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Nomaaaaaah!

I was cruising the MLB.com Outlet today and found a few cool items in just a few minutes.

Between my teams, friends and a brother in law who are White Sox fans and just general baseball stuff, I'll find things every now and again.

In the middle of all this, I question how MLB.com's pricing department employees walk with testicles that big the financial prudence of charging $143.97 (plus shipping!) for their leftover Nomar Garciaparra jerseys.

If I was a gambler, I'd buy as many of these as possible and beat Mitchell and Ness at their own game in 15 years.

You know, in a perfect world, a shortstop who was injured for 80 perecent of his tenure with a given team wouldn't have such a steep price tag associated with his obsolete jerseys... I'm just saying, is all.

(Image from Shop.MLB.com)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home